Sunday, January 10, 2010

Power For Sale- Acts 8

For anyone who has witnessed God's power, it is no secret that it is incredible. I have seen people healed, set free from drugs and alcohol, and liberated from demon possession. And that was at the same service! God is incredible.
It has always been a prayer of mine for God to use me in the miraculous. I want to have power like Phillip, Peter, and John. They were moving so incredibly powerfully in God's anointing that a guy named Simon wanted to buy their power!
I know it wasn't right for Simon to ask this, but you have to admit that this is kinda cool. These guys were so powerful that people wanted to have what they had, and that they were willing to go to great lengths to get it.
I've never wanted to be well known, but I have always wanted to make Him well known. I pray for power like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment