Sunday, December 27, 2009

In The Beginning....

Genesis 1:1.... That's how it all started. God decides He will create, and He just does it. He follows His heart and creates an entire universe as a way to express His love.
It just took me 15 minutes to create this blog, and the biggest decision I had to make was what to name it. I agonized over that one simple decision!! Just think of the millions of decisions and details that had to have gone through the mind of the Father as He created everything that's around us!!! Our eyes alone process more information in 1/100 of a second than the world's fastest computer can handle in a week!!!... and God just willed it, and it happened.
There have been times that I have wondered why it would take God 6 days to create this place, but when you break down everything He did, 6 days is a miracle!!!
I have created this blog because I want to be able to share what God is doing in my heart with the people of the church that I pastor, as well as other people of faith, and people who are curious about God.... and, because I think the word blog is fun to say! Some of my intentions are honorable, and others are just for fun. God's intention with creation was to construct a place for Him to express His love.... way cooler than my reason.
The problem with love is that its fullest expression is found when it is given and received! God created with the intention of giving love, but He also desired to receive love. Lord, I want to show you love by letting your Word invade my heart, and sharing the results with others..... Let's blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment