Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peace In The Storm-Acts 27

I think everyone has a role model. We all have someone we want to be like. Some are athletes. Some are businessmen, or politicians. Some are preachers, teachers, and strong Christians. Paul had a role model too. Paul wanted to be like Jesus. And he did that so effectively in Acts 27, that I decided to blog on this chapter twice!
Paul is in the middle of this huge storm. People are panicking. Everything is chaotic. And Paul is thinking about food! Doesn’t this kinda remind you of when Jesus was in the boat during the storm, and the Disciples got mad at Him because He was sleeping? Jesus had peace because He had heard from Heaven. Paul also had peace because he had heard from Heaven.
My goal is to become more and more like Jesus. Hopefully, someday I will get to where Paul was. Not shaken. Confident in the God’s Word, not matter what is happening around me.
Make me more like you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment