Monday, October 14, 2013

New Job, New Page Title, Same Andy

So, I haven't written anything on my blog for a while, but it's not because there has been nothing to say... The name Pastor Andy was all over this page, and I stopped being Pastor Andy (for the most part) several months ago. (The last post on this page was my resignation letter to Mt Calvary...) So basically, I haven't written anything here because I hadn't invested the time into makes the changes to the page that were necessary. Now that I have, you will notice a few things: 1. I left the old posts. I thought they'd be interesting to look back at, even though I no longer serve in the same role. 2. The new posts will be a bit different. They will have more to do with the ups and downs of life as a missionary. 3. The tone is bound to change a few more times. Soon, we will be leaving for Language School in Costa Rica, and with that life change, the posts will likely change. Several months after moving to Costa Rica, we will move to Honduras, and the tone will likely change to what our every day, Honduran lifestyle is like. Writing can be pretty therapeutic for me, and with our whole life changing by the minute, I could use a little therapy from time to time!! With all that said, I'm sure I will be posting from time to time, so I guess you will hear from me later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment